Tuesday, November 5, 2013

22 y/o Thoughts

Being a senior year student, I have lots and lots of thoughts in mind. Despite study, I am thinking about my pathway after graduation. I am lost. I feel insecure and lack of confidence. Although I strive hard on study, I gradually lose my passion and motivation on study. I don't have a great view of what I am going to do next. I screwed up most of the subjects this semester, but this is by far the most challenging stage in my university life. And I know I am growing up to be a better me.  
Dr. Lary Inks (professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource) repeats most of the time in class "what I want you to learn is not for the sake of exams but to help you in your life." I find out about my strengths, my weaknesses and a lots of Aha moment. I love his class.
I would like to share something I had learnt in today's class. I learn to find my passion in life to have no regrets. I used to have so much passion in nutrition, food and opening a cafe. But as I get older, I tend to neglect my passion.
What's your passion? Many of us will say "it's a tough question", "let me think about it." Passion is something you will do when you do not think of money as a return. Without money as a consideration, what would you do as your career? Write down in a blank sheet and you will be surprised of what you have in mind.
Dr Inks ended the lecture with this quote :
"Ten years ago, I turned my head for a moment,and it became my life. " 

For the past 21 years, I have lots of joy and fun with little worries.
Now,it is the beginning of next page of my life.
I wish to find my passion again and never ever forget about my passion. LOVE LIFE :)
 May my dream comes true and so do you.
Thank you everyone who makes it a beautiful memory- 11/01/2013

Photo Credit: Wee Boon Tan



No comments:

Post a Comment