Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Halo. I was talking to dar yesterday morning and I asked "What should I blog about valentines since you are not around?" and he said "study for exam la, got time only blog". True! Cause these few days, I was complaining about not doing well in exams. OK I know I should study but ... (I find lots of excuse and do lots of other stuffs to avoid facing tons of notes.)

Dar posted a card 2 weeks ago, but it is not here yet  >.< . I checked on my mailbox at least 2 times a day. haiz. Why is it taking such a long time? (tell me why......)  So, this is one of the things you got to face in long distance relationship. ( no photos of card t.t)

Ok! It's not easy being in LDR but I think we both did a great job. Hahaz. (bei pai sei) FYI, dar studies in Queensland, Australia and I am studying in the states. It has been a year and half that we are separated apart. I met him for 3 weeks last July and I am meeting him this July!! (excited!)

Although I dream of him suddenly appears on my door, but I kinda get used to face lot of stuffs alone, not having his accompany. In this year, we both grow up a lot in different environments and have different thoughts. But, he always supports, advice, guides and LOVEs ME. I might not know what love is really all about. But, I appreciate this moment and ♥ you. 


July 2012 




No comments:

Post a Comment