Thursday, March 14, 2013

German Village

It's spring break, wohoo! It should be warm, but it was not. Anyway I decided to stay at Columbus and enjoy the week. I had a wonderful time, strolling around the city with friends. p.s. my friend- Siew Lee Lee came over to visit me ^ ^ We experience a different neighborhood of Columbus- German Village. I really recommend this place, it's really a relaxing neighborhood with good foods. We start off our day trip by taking COTA bus #8 which does not require any exchange of bus and it drops us right in front of the park in German Village.

The first stop : Schiller Park
Know more about it !

The Umbrella Girl being replaced after a mysterious disappearance.

Out of no where- spring turns into winter, snows heavily. 

"Bronze statue of German poet Schiller which had been cast in Germany
and transported free of charge across the Atlantic."
I want to come again when the flowers blossom. 


Walk to the next stop.
When there's letter inside the mailbox, the orange arrow will points up

Japanese feel. 


Second stop: Schmidt's Sausage Haus
I really love the buffet which includes 5 different signature sausage dishes, salads, soups, pastas, bread rolls and special price cream puff (REALLY REALLY GOOD!) and it costs only $11.98 (tax included) ! Very cheap and we were like did they charged us wrongly? LOL


Large size cream puff
From the left, chocolate, vanilla and peanut butter chocolate.
Guess I like which one the most? hehe 


  
O-H-I-O
Visit http://www.schmidthaus.com/
To be Continued ~
Check out the next post soon!
tataz.




No comments:

Post a Comment