Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lookback


Me and my housemate, Kit Yee were discussing about how fast time flies especially when we get elder (instead of using the word older. haha) It feels like I just arrived in Columbus yesterday. I can still remember about people who picked me up in the airport, fetched us to our new home, and brought us out for first lunch (Cane's). And now my journey at the west almost comes to an end, my i20 is expiring in less than 90 days.. wooo.. Since facebook has the lookback video, I would like to share my "lookback@columbus"!

I keep a lot of photos in my hard disk, until I have no idea taking these photos. Look back at these photos, really make my day ! :) 

Pre-departure briefing and the first time leaving my family. Here comes the journey to the west !

LAX airport has stunning, colorful tunnel and the very first time to see a different power socket. 

Get  my very first smart-phone which I am still using it now. 


Sitting besides Mr. Brutus and have Lays Chips for the very first time. 

Our first Halloween celebration with scary dark makeup. 


Exploring Downtown Columbus

Enjoying spring weather 

Interesting Food Class w/ Dr Reynolds

Caught a cold and got IV medication

Drunk faces at party 
I hope to create more memories in this beautiful city, which I called my second home.
Feel free to check out my fb lookback video:
Lookback FB :Yvonne
Tataz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment