Wednesday, June 11, 2014

OSU Graduate !

Thank you so much Yen Suan and Gorden who helped to bring my stuffs back to Malaysia. Finally, I have all my things back. Compared to what I brought to US in the year 2011, now I have double the amount of things. Haha. I even bought a shampoo back home. I know it sounds crazy but Nexxus promend shampoo is THE shampoo that saves my dry, frizzy hair!! I am glad that I have it again. LOL

It's the season of graduation. I still can't believe that I have graduated but looking at the official graduation photo, I remembered the day when I was extremely tired at the commencement.  Take a look, I looked so pale~ 


The commencement ceremony at the Ohio State University was a bit different, we actually didn't have a chance to walk up the stage upon name calling. The undergraduate students just lined up and shake hands with each respective College's Dean to get the diploma certificate. I love the environment and atmosphere of our commencement. The high Buckeyes spirit as we all sing "Carmen Ohio". 



The day after commencement, I took some time with dar to walk around campus. I am grateful that he can be here to feel our school spirit which can't be described in words, and to accompany me to walk through all the pathways that I usually walk alone.

My graduation cap decoration! 


At the Long Walk 

It's not an end but a beginning. A beginning of my career life. A beginning of my future. I am hoping for the best in everything. Hope you are doing well too. Tataz. 

4 comments: