Monday, March 24, 2014

Sweet Little Things

The countdown begins. 30 days to meet dar, who is coming over for my graduation and visiting the country that I have been staying for almost 2 and half years. Wohoo! Feeling excited and nervous at the same time. I have to say he plays such an important role in my life. He supports me all the time, shares the good news and sad days. Hopefully this long distance relationship is coming to an end, and we can live closer to each other. Thinking of him, viewing back at my photos; I think this is the sweetest gift that I have ever received from him. I knew he's going to buy me a necklace but I had no idea about the design. I enjoyed the process of guessing which necklace I will be receiving. Till the day I received it, I feel so much love and joy although we are far apart in distance. I definitely love his choice of this sweet little heart shape from Zales and now I wear it every day. 


If you are looking for flowers, I would suggest getting a bunch of flowers from Kroger. Yes, you didn't hear me wrong, Kroger offers a wide range of different varieties of flower and are in reasonable price, they are so much cheaper compared to florist. The price ranges from $5 - $20. I got myself this dozen of roses for only $5 during off- season. Even it's dry now, it still looks nice.


The other thing that I would suggest is the IRRESISTIBLE Black Rasberry Chocolate Chip Ice-cream from the Greater's. THIS is SERIOUSLY GOOOOOOODD. I just can't stop eating it. I finish this little bucket within a week. They are not really sweet, so don't be afraid. The fruity and refreshing blueberry  flavor matches the slightly bitter and aromatic chocolate chips perfectly well. You can get this from Kroger too. It's only $4!


One last thing that I would recommend is this lovely lavender vanilla scented candle from Bath and Body Works.  I got this from an outlet which cost $10 only for 14.5 oz. I love this nice scent which is not too strong but relaxing and can be lighted throughout the evening.




I love my little printer, little white table, little stylish lamp. I will definitely miss this little corner of my life. Ladies, I am sure you do have a little corner of yours too. I don't know why I am blogging at this time when I am supposed to study hard for my exam. Oh no, I really didn't do well in exam lately. Ok. Got to go. Tataz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment