Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Last Snow


Yes, I am hoping this will be the last snow at Columbus, Ohio. It's spring already,  but Ohio weather just doesn't seem like care about it and the snow comes from no where. It had been a tough winter this year: thick snow, dirty boots, cold chilly wind, snow fights, get car out of snow... Yeah, I don't think I will experience winter again for these coming few years; unless I travel to other country during this cold season. >.< 


Look at the photos, I was in the cold for almost half an hour and used the shovel with all my might. Kit Yee, my housemate and I got stuck. Luckily, a gentlemen came into rescue. He basically just skid out from the snow... Scary and interesting experience. I remembered one night, my friends and I even stopped by on the roadside to save a couple who got stuck too.. Now, I know the secret trick, which is to place cardboard/ car mat under/ in front of the tire, to create friction and get out of the thick snow. :) Woo, good luck if you are alone. The process needs a lot of team efforts. LOL.

- 22 ° C is not kidding me, there are ice flakes on my window inside my room (with heater on).

When snow isn't that clean and white anymore. 

I also feel super thankful to own this pair of Bearpaw boots, I feel warm and ready to walk to school. I only have a pair of  winter boots and I wear it almost every day. And, that's my super comfortable pajamas pants! I got it from GAP outlet for $7, I am so reluctant to wash it cause I feel like wearing it every day. But I do wash, no worries. hehe.

Lastly, I create a video which collaborates a few videos that I had taken during different time. I hope you guys enjoy the video with the famous song "Let it Go" from "The Piano Guys". I love this version a lot and it matches the snow scene very well. Pray hard that spring comes early, I want to see beautiful tulips, flowers, and green grass. Tataz. :)

This is so true. hahaz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment