Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend - Relieve stress

Halo. Before having Monday blue tomorrow, I decided to pamper myself. Not to shop but to love my skin~~ I have acne problems since secondary school. Although it's not that serious, but often time there will be little breakouts. I am looking forward to the day that I have no breakouts, no pimples scars ...... ^ ^ *Imagining 

Last Friday, I went grocery shopping at Kroger (the place that I get household items, fruits and vegetables, biscuits, bread...) which I find that it's the best way to have my mind rest and relax. I love strolling around looking on food items and try on some thing new. Then, I came upon this Peel Off Passion Mask which costs only $1.34. It deep cleanses, purify and protect our skin!


Hahaz. don't worry. You won't look like the purple monster here. 


Although the mask turns out to be sticky, gel like and purple red in color,Wohoo! my skin feels super super great after using it~  Let's get started.
After washing my face with cleanser, I simply apply the gel like mask on my face (reminder: prevent to apply it on areas around/ near the eyes, eyebrow, hair cause it's difficult to peel it off when it's done) Besides, a thin layer of mask will do, so i separate the mask into two portions so that I can use it for the next day. Ya, not to forget it smells pomegranate and passion flower. The packet even remind you not to eat it cause it smells so delicious.


pls ignores my pimples on my forehead. >.<
 fyi this is my second trial which has lesser amount of mask so my face does not turn out that red.

After applying, just sit down and relax for 25 mins. (if you apply a thicker layer, it might take longer for the mask to be easy to peel off) Btw, do listen to this, new song that I like lately. Hehe

Then, it's time to peel it off which I love to do. Hahaz. It's like you are a snake that changes skin and your skin will turns out super super soft, trust me soft.


Wohoo Syok !

The Peel Off Mask 

Give it a try and tell me how you feel. A long week with 3 exams ahead. >.< Tataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment