Friday, September 27, 2013

Jay Chou Opus World Tour Malaysia

My dream comes true ! Encountering different stages of my life, from teenager to young lady, from first crush to quarrel, from first love till now, I still listen to his music... <3 Undeniably, his musics play all my memory, all the joys and sorrows. I felt so so so touched and blessed in the concert with my love, dar. Although I was screaming my lungs out for another guy (JAY!!!!!) , he accompanied me with a smile on his face, without any complains. I sang along with Jay, which is unbelievable.. Lots of emotion, lots of playback and so enjoy! I was not afford to get the expensive tickets, but I was glad I went for the concert. 
I love the concert so much and I love Jay ♥ 









From my seat, I can't see him clearly in real :(
Maybe we will meet  again some day. 再給我兩分鐘 讓我把記憶結成冰.  

No comments:

Post a Comment