Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Melbourne墨尔本 - Hoiser Lane & Night View


Halo everyone! I know, I know I didn't blog since July. When things started to pile up, I was lazy to blog; when I felt like blogging, my laptop broke down.. My laptop was in ICU for 2 weeks and it cost $170 USD for screen replacement ONLY. I know it's pricey, but what to do I love my laptop and it still serves me well. So, finally, I have a very nice laptop screen :) I feel so much comfortable using my laptop to blog. "House Cleaning" checked!

Wohoo~ I am so excited to share with you my Australia Trip during July. I seriously left my heart behind at all those lovely places. The memories are vividly on my mind. Maybe some of you might visit Australia one day and hope all these great stuffs helps you along the way.

Melbourne City 
Transportation: Train, Tram, the easiest way is to walk and enjoy the city.
Accommodation: 
Malaysia Hall, the BEST place to stay if you are on a budget trip ($AUS 6/ night) .
Great spacious bedroom with two twin size beds, heater provided ( no worries on winter days) and nice bathroom. It basically looks like a classy hotel room which I had never think of.
Weather: 
It was Winter and the weather was around 3 -15 degree Celsius. Sunny days throughout the week. 
Food:  
Budget food: You can find Sushi Rolls everywhere. Costs ~$AUS2.50/ each (with a variety of choices) I love "Tower Sushi" at the Flinders Street Station which I passed by almost every morning. They are freshly made and I love the vegetable version which has pickle vegetables in it.


Throughout the trip, special thanks to my photographer (bro): Kai Zhe Yeu 

Without him, I won't have all these memories kept.

Day 1 
1# Hoiser Lane.

The lane with all the colorful graffiti.
















#2 Yara River 

Romantic walk along the river at night and enjoy the great night scenery of Melbourne City. We spend about 1 hour strolling in the cold winter night. syok !




Art of Museum Melbourne
Federation Square
Flinders Street Station 
I slept at 8:00 pm on the first day- relaxed relaxed relaxed... Too tired after the flight... 
Stay tune. More to come ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment