Monday, May 20, 2013

First Pair of Wedges

Halo. I am excited about writing this post. Hehe. Since it's my very first time experience, my very very first.... pair of high heels ( then only I know that it should be called as wedges) You might know  that I am actually a tall girl (168cm). Ok, not really super tall but tall. So I had never think of buying a pair of heels that make me look even taller. I used to think that I look like an ostrich or a giraffe with a pair of heels. I will just stand out among the crowds. Seriously, too tall will make me look awkwards. But for now, I don't really care. Hahaz.. I like how  high heels lengthen my legs and make them look thinner and slimmer. Wohoo! I think most of the girls love heels because of that.

So, I decide to get my first pair of heels! I start to shop around the states, but seriously I can't find one that suit me well because most of the heels over there have super high heels, mostly likely 4 to 5 inch. I don't want to fall and have a bad experience of wearing heels.  I just looked around, tried on and didn't get any.

Last Saturday, when I accompany my mummy to get her pair of heels, I was lucky enough  to find my pair of wedges. I love the beige color, the strap on the ankle, the curve of it, and the peep toe. It might not be perfect beauty but I think it suits me for now..

The challenge starts after getting it. I need to learn how to walk. Oh my god, it seems easy, but to walk in an elegant way on a  super straight line is HARD. I get some walking tips through Youtube: 1. walk from heels to toes on smooth surface, on the other hand, walk from toes to heels on rough surface like grass and also walk downstairs. I tried using heels to toe and it eases my walk. So, if you are a newbie try using these ways!

My lovely first pair of wedges:





ignore the toe  and left leg with bruise (i don't even know who accidentally step on me)

Will update this post when I am wearing it to a dinner. Hehe. Stand out among others, being at least 172 cm. 
Tataz. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment