Friday, May 10, 2013

Staying at Home

I am now back in Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia which is my hometown. I love staying at home, doing nothing, having all kinds of food for breakfast. And also don't need to worry about what to cook, sleep like nobody business. Hahaz. I know I should find some stuffs to do, have a better plan, not wasting my precious time. But for now, I just sit down and relax.
I tried finding part time job as waitress in cafe but every shop that I called rejected me due to the short period of time that I am able to work. So, I gave up. I understand that high employment turnover rate will not gain profit.
Anyway, this is my second time back home. No longer that crazy girl that takes lots of photos, even in pasar malam, >.< this time I just ENJOY, like a boss. My daily routine goes like this: wake up at 5am, prepare breakfast for bro who goes to school, go to the market with mummy, makan breakfast at ahma house, back home,  SLEEP,  makan lunch, watch 8TV singapore drama series, do some housework, makan dinner, SLEEP again as early as 9pm.
I has been in this routine for a week. Maybe I should plan for some outdoor activities.

P.S.: the reason that I stay at home most of the time is that I have lots of pimples on my cheeks >.<
Low self-esteem. Pray hard to have a better skin complexion.

OOTD at HOME SWEET HOME


Tataz. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment