Monday, May 13, 2013

Mayway Vegetarian Coffee House


Mummy is my best friend, my tutor, my idol. I am glad that I am back home to accompany her. We had simple dinner with mummy at a vegetarian coffee house near by my house : MayWay Coffee House. There are lots of memories in this little coffee house as my family usually dines there during special days and occasions. Although the coffee shop doesn't have bright designs, but I love the sweet and relaxing atmosphere, with some stickers on the wall and also soft music that make you feel homey.
Most importantly, MayWay coffee house serves special and innovative vegetarian dishes.







 I would recommend Veg Fish Head Bee Hun N4 , Black Pepper Udon N8

Veg Fish Head Bee Hun : Milky, sour vege, tomato, ginger soup

I love this hot Strawberry Tea+ Milk with nice aroma

Good time with mummy 
Do give it a try. A cozy air-conditioned coffee shop- Mayway 美味! 

MayWay Vegetarian Coffee Shop

Block B-G-09, Lebuh Nangka 2, Taman Desa Damai 
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia 14000
016-4856219
Open 11am-3pm, 6-9pm, closed Thur.


No comments:

Post a Comment