Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rilakkuma

Halo, exams are around the corner. But I am so addicted to browse through Amazon and Ebay. They have toooo many things to look at. Just Look at, cause I eventually din't buy any. Hehe. I need to save money :)  I was browsing through websites and found out the new 2013 Rilakkuma collection! They are newly released - the snake character. Aww, they look so cute.


http://www.san-x.co.jp/relaxuma/campaign/img/128/img3.jpg

I just can't resist to google rilakkuma, they makes me smile ^ ^ And I found something informative from a Rilakkuma fan Marry. You might like to know how to differentiate between genuine and fake. Make sure you are not lied by any seller.

Check on yours :)

I did check on mine and I am glad that the first Rilakkuma I get from my family and dar is all the way from Japan. I got it as a gift 3 years back. Let's take a look at my collection. ^ ^

Mine mine (from left : water tumbler, camera pouch, comb, pens, mixed candy, keychain, snacks, pencil pouch)

OK, i know it's dirty  cause it accompanies me everyday. My friend- Joanne get it for me from Taiwan SanX store.
Big thanks. 

This is the latest one that I get - My dar bought it from Aussie Japanese Store.

Next, I must recommend this. Wohoo. It's LINE STICKERS! When I first saw this, I was so so happy and excited. Hehe. Then, dar sent it as a gift to me. FYI, it costs only $1.99 USD.  I feel damn worth it cause it brightens up my day and I have more stickers to share with my family and friends. May be you would like to get it too.  


Some of the stickers. 


I want to have this one day . hehe.

I love my collections and would like to have more in the future. They are tooo cute.
Enjoy the photos and reading.

Tataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment