Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love Letters

Halo. Finally, after a long wait, my love "letters" are here. Wohoo! I was jumping when I opened my mailbox. Hehe. (No lie)  Can't wait to open them up. ^ ^

Dar love to collect stems so i will keep them for him~
Did you spot the name of the bird below the stem. - so informative~~

As the cop shows, the letter took 19 days from Butterworth, Penang to reach Columbus, Ohio. Besides, I received a Chinese New Year Card from my bestie- Pei Ling. So touched when I see her handwriting ~~~ The most 独一无二 handwriting. Thank you very very much and Gong Xi Fa Cai.

It is on my wall.. Yippy!  and spot "leng lui" ~~ Hahaz. 

I really enjoy the surprise moment after a long wait of letter cause I can't track them like those parcels. T.T
I am so worry that they are lost ! But luckily they are here. Cause da da da dang ~~~~~~~ My Valentine's card that I mentioned earlier in the previous post is here. Dar requested me to open the letter in front of him, so I waited till he tango me ..... and I was smiling when I open it at first.

I love the words ~~~


Then, here comes the surprise, I start laughing happily :)

I got to admit that my dar is super- talented in art.
The design is so beautiful and the kind that I love.  This proves he knows me well. 

There's still more :) Dar asked me to turn around and see.

OMG~ super adorable... so cute !!!

And one more page ~~~

I love it dar ~~ Thank you very much :)
See you guys in the next post. Tataz

No comments:

Post a Comment