Monday, January 28, 2013

Baking Time- Cornflakes cookies

Halo. Although there will be no public holiday in the states, but I am looking forward for Chinese New Year. My facebook's news feed is fulled with Chinese New Year photos and songs which make me homesick. I miss CNY cookies so I decided to bake Cornflakes Cookies, special recipe from my sifu (Aunty Siew Sian).

Cornflakes cookies recipe:
1. 500g marjerin
2. 340g sugar
3. 2 eggs
4. 750g self raising flour
5. 280g raisins
6. 500g cornflakes

A. Cream 1& 2, then beat in 3.
B. Sieve 4 and mix in 5& 6.
Fold A into B.
Make round cookies and bake it in 165 degree C for 20 minutes or till it turns brown.
It's simple and easy. I enjoy baking!


Ingredients: self-rising flour/ all purpose flour # large egg, # raisins # cornflakes # powdered sugar


I can't find my mixer, so I use fork instead.



I can't find any red lids container. >.<  Only blue. 
After baking (if you like it to be even darker in color , bake in higher temperature and 3 mins longer)

Looks good!





It tastes good ! ^ ^







 Bake it and share with your friends and families. I am sure they will like it.
Tataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment