Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Online shopping

Halo. I am so so happy to receive my parcel this afternoon. I guess most of the girls out there will nod their head that we love it when the parcel arrives in front of our door. It's like a present but we all know we spend money to buy them. Hahaz. But who cares, I just love online shopping.   I count on how many days left for my present to arrive. I keep on track on my parcel before it arrives and finally it's here.

Nicely package - waterproof - no worries even it's raining outside.

I get some Chinese New Year clothes from Cotton On. You might think isn't cotton on from Australia or Singapore. Ya you are right, I wanted to try something different and Cotton On just launched their US website last year. So, I give it  a try. I had never been to any Cotton On store but surprisingly I get the size that suits me. I did some research over their size guide and compared with the US size charts. I find out, if you wear US s size, get xs for Cotton On Clothes.

2 dresses, 1 long sleeve tee, 1 oversize top which cost around $39 USD

I love the printed dress the most ^ ^ 


The dress with nice collar details costs only USD 10 

Overall, it was a great buy. There is a massive sale going on. Do check Cotton On Website.

p.s. I will wear the printed dress for CNY. Hahaz. CNY is a great excuse to shop. hehe.

Stay Tune.
Tataz

No comments:

Post a Comment