Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where I stay in Columbus

Halo. I think I never really describe and show photos of where I am staying. Even my dar complained that he never look around my new house cause I just moved over to a town house last August. I was like haiyo every house looks the same. But then I start thinking, it kinda looks different from Malaysia sweet home.
Take a look at my place. I am staying at a 2 story town house with a big living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and 2 bedrooms.

Start off with the lovely photo of me and neighbors. The weather is so good today 16 degree C. Columbus weather is driving crazy. But I like it! At least a day without those thick coats.

Hope you get to know more about my place!

#Kit Yee #Callie #Wace #Neo










My lovely housemate and neighbors! I love them.

This is how  4 units town house looks like. 

Our neighborhood
Kitchen small window



Kitchen

Our photo corner * that's my sweet housemate

My pinkish room where I stuck in my bed most of the time

See you in the next post. Tataz

No comments:

Post a Comment