Friday, January 25, 2013

Snowing

Hi. This winter semester, I no longer have seven am class in the morning *yippy* but I need to write nutrition assignments in perfect grammar (cause my TA deduct marks for grammatical error). By the way, I am majoring in dietetics.  So, here am I, start to blog to write better in English.

See how thick the snow is! Half of my boots are missing. 

This is my second winter semester in Ohio. Last year, it didn't snow that heavily. This year, the weather goes mad. I had been through the coldest day in my life, it was -14 degree C last Tuesday. Can you imagine how freaking cold is that. My foot and nose were numb! I can't feel them and I felt like my ears were going to drop if I touched on them. I am so proud of myself  *clap clap* that I can adapt to the weather changes and I pray hard not to cough and catch a cold again. Never, cause it takes so long to recover.


My winter gadgets.
 #ae earmuffs #thinsulate gloves #cr  winter hat


outside my house



formation of ice 


Backyard view


Street view



See you in the next post! Tataz


No comments:

Post a Comment