Saturday, January 26, 2013

My super idol

Halo. I decided to write about him- Jay- my super idol. It has been a while from his 12th album being released and you know what I managed to get his album in the states. Wohoo! I am so so so grateful to have a sweet Taiwanese friend - Liu An. She went back during the 3 weeks winter break and get the album for me. Guess how much is it selling in Taiwan.


You will not believe it. It costs only 12 USD which means approximately RM 36- RM 37. 
RM 37!!! what, damn cheap right. I remembered I used to spend more than RM 100 to pre-order Jay album. So does it mean the shipping fee from Taiwan to Malaysia costs RM 63? Ok, whatever~ I will still buy the album! 

My mum used to go to Hong Kong Video music shop and pre-order it. Oh. I miss those days.. My mum- my best friend on earth - likes Jay too! hahaz. Jay has been into my life for at least 9 years. From secondary school to uni life, his songs are my good accompany. SO, although he changes his new hair color- gold, I still  LOVE him.  


The postcards 


The 12th Jay album which comes with a small bento box bag (bottom left)



The postcard I love most hahaz which you can see from most TV shows
Look at his eight packs! 

Me me me !


See you in the next post ! tataz 


3 comments:

  1. haha I never saw how it is like when you open it !! Now I see it !! super cool!!

    So RM37 is cheap ? I am surprised because the price of any album has risen in these years, especially to those popular artists haha !! But Jay is my all time favorite artist as well :)) I am glad that we have this in common too hehe !! I can pre-order the future albums for you if you want when he publish them later on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl. it is considered cheap as compared to what we can get in Malaysia. U din get one for yourself? Hahaz. I love this album songs. btw. why is your blog full of english environmental essays? Just curious hehe.

      Delete
  2. hahaha I don't have a blog actually ! That must be some random essays that I wrote back in high school when I took environmental science class. I used to have a blog on www.wretch.cc/blog/annie1234589 ,but then I stopped writing last year cuz I got busy and lazy !! I am starting to write something back from now on since I am not as busy as I used to be.

    Anyways, I didn't get this album but I downloaded all the songs to my ipod haha ! I just don't think I used CD to listen songs now so that's why I didn't pre-order for myself like I used to be ! :)

    ReplyDelete