Thursday, April 18, 2013

Emmilia Room 埃米利亚的房间

I dream to have a wardrobe full with beautiful clothes. Although I am not really a trendy girl and have tight budget,  but I LOVE to shop. In the states, I usually visit Forever 21, HNM, Hollister, and Pacsun, especially during SALES. In my opinion, Forever 21 has the cheapest fashionable clothes (range from $5-$30) but the colors or material of the clothes may turns a little bit dull after some time. Yet Forever 21 is indeed the place where you can find dresses, tops, shorts of all lovely colors and patterns. I realize that Forever 21 stores in Malaysia might be a bit pricey. But NO WORRIES, you can shop at Emmilia Room 埃米利亚的房间.

Emmilia Room 埃米利亚的房间 sells trendy branded clothes in reasonable price and good quality. Ya, I realize that there is a rise of online boutiques in Malaysia, and you might missed out this great boutique that just started the fashion business last year, 2012.

So, I would like to share couples of clothes that I really like. You can find fashion clothes from casual daily wear to dinner, work wear. The photo captions below will you lead you to their FB page where you can get measurement and material details of each piece. And also all the items are pre-order so you got to wait for about 2 weeks for your clothes to arrive.

Korean Original Legging 2 for RM50

Cream Dress RM45


Long Floral Dress RM59


RM 79.90 elegant dress


Elegant Dinner Dress
If you don't want to miss any updates of Emmilia Room 埃米利亚的房间, Like them on Facebook !! Support Emmilia Room. TQ ^ ^ 
https://www.facebook.com/EmmiliaRoom

Happy Shopping. Tataz. ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment