Monday, April 22, 2013

Hot Air Balloon Day

Yup. I start my final exam today. After the MOLBIOCHM final exam which I didn't do well, me and my girl spent our time together. It was a lovely, sunny evening. Monday is no longer blue. ^ ^ We spent 2 hours waiting for our 1-2 mins ride on the hot air balloon (not high above the sky because it was tied to some trucks and was only like 5 storeys high). Hahaz. You might think is it worth waiting? I would say "YES!" 

Although it was not flying up high as I imagined, but it was a free event organized by our school, so we just gave it a try. This was my first time to see a hot air balloon in front of me. I saw it on TV before but never in real life. It was like another dream comes true as we even get a short ride on it. I didn't realize that we had waited for so long as I enjoyed the sunshine, the people around, and most importantly the rainbow color hot air balloon. There was only one hot air balloon provided in this event which made the line moved slowly. Finally, it was our turn, the most exciting part of all is that we got to jump into the basket of the hot air balloon when others were getting out at the same time. The basket is so cute :) I had a great time and also being the only 2 Asians who queue on to the ride.



 Enjoy the photos~






















I managed to capture a video of hot air balloon setup. Check it out.




If you are from OSU and would like to have a ride. Visit this https://www.facebook.com/events/423575301071765/?ref=3
The event will be held during this week 22nd -26th April, 6-8pm.
P.s. I reached there at 5:30pm and was at the middle of the waiting line.

And also to have a Real Adventure Hot Air Balloon Ride!

Good Luck in Final !
Tataz.





2 comments: