Sunday, April 7, 2013

Malaysian Cultural Night 2013

Last week, 29th March 2013, my team and I proudly presented to you Malaysian Cultural Night 2013- "A Tale of Colors". I am glad to say that we did an awesome job although there were some minor technical errors. Wohoo! 

You might want to take a look at this cute promo video that we had, to show our love to our beloved country, Malaysia at the Ohio State University campus. 
" I Love Malaysia". 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYXR6UkrXUo

Seriously, I miss the awesome moment when we, Malaysians held hand in hand and bounced to give the deepest appreciation to the audience. We might not have the greatest show, or a grand beautiful stage, or  fully seated audience, yet all of us have the warm smile shown on face. I Love You guys. Hope you guys have lots of fun! 

Great photos taken by Wei Jian Tan :)

The organizing chairperson- me giving welcoming speech
I am not good in speaking in front of so many people
This is really a good opportunity to sharpen up my presenting skills

Another dream comes true ! 
The surprise visit of Gordon Gee, President of Ohio State University creates a crowd, 
everyone was excited about it!

I even get a hug from him~~
Thank you for coming President Gordon. It really made a huge different. 

I really learnt a lot through the organizing process of an event. Thank you my team for giving me this great opportunity and always by my side to help me out.  Still working hard to be a better one !

Tataz. ^ ^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment