Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yvonne is Kiyomi :)

Dear all, Happy April. It has been some time since my last update.
But this post will definitely surprise you. OK. By reading the title itself, you might guess what am I going to do. YUP. I can't believe this. I did a Kiyomi 's video..... (I am not sure whether I spell it correctly, but you might have seen lots of posts of the song on fb) 
OK. The reason behind this is dar asked me to do this as a punishment. Hahaz. I know it sounds crazy, but dar seldom ask for something, so....  I must fulfill his wish and also preventing him from stalking on other cute Korean girls' Kiyomi video. 




CLICK HERE! WATCH ME!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Ym9SnYT2k

Here goes the translation from Guimara Manga and you will know how sweet the lyrics are:


* Title of the song: 귀요미송 (Kiyomi Song / Cutie Song)- Singer: 하리 (Hari)* 귀요미 (Kiyomi / Gwiyomi / Kwiyomi) is a Korean internet slang used to refer to somebody cute.
Don't look at other girls

No matter what they sayYou're mine (You're mine), Don't even talk to other girls, I'm yours (I'm yours), Please pinky promise me, That you'll never leave me alone
1 plus 1 equals Kiyomi2 plus 2 equals Kiyomi3 plus 3 equals KiyomiKi- Ki- Kiyomi, Ki- Ki- Kiyomi4 plus 4 equals Kiyomi too5 plus 5 equals Kiyomi too6 plus 6 equals chu chu chu chu chu chu KiyomiI'm Kiyomi


TATAZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment