Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Picnic Day - Us



We had picnic at the Oval last Saturday, wee.... Fun Fun Fun with foods, drinks, Frisbee, football, bicycle, skateboards and music. I had a beautiful picnic scene in my mind and luckily it turned out good in real life too.  Great Big SMILE :)

$3 Tulips from Kroger make everything looks perfect.  I am a flower girl ~
Flowers definitely brighten up my day. Hahaz. (Hope dar see this)
$1 red basket from Dollar Tree with grapes in it
$1 Arizona green tea from Dollar Tree as well. 

Point: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich (prepared by Callie) which reminds us of Lady's Choice-
 the one that has flavored stripe in the peanut butter which we seldom see it in the States.
Further: Tuna Sandwich (prepared by me and Wace)
Light Tuna chunk + Mayo+ onion cubes+ carrot cubes+ Lettuce+ whole wheat bread

Pistachio + Julie's biscuit + Donuts + Chip Ahoy cookies+ Chocolate cake
Spot the windmill toy on the left .
They are so cute and also $1 only from Dollar Tree

Chit-chating

Me with the lovely girls - Liyana on my blog hahaz. 

Relaxing + Sun Bathing

Really bicycle is a must on a Picnic. Everyone cycles.
It makes me feel like those young days,
 cycling with brothers and sisters during the evening around the Taman area. 


We are glad to have a singer too..
Akram sings so good :) We just listen and enjoy . 

Big Bro smiling happily 



Skateboard Beginners



Yeah. See me on the skateboard!! Wohoo!!
My mum might be screaming if she sees this.
OK. This is the very first time after my accident that I do something "dangerous"
I finally have the courage to try something that I know I might fall.
I know this is safe and I won't hurt that bad even if I fall. So, I give it a try.
Thanks for Keri's guidance !
LOVE LIFE! 

Happy Spring, People!
Don't forget to visit Dollar Tree. Every cute little stuff costs only 1 Dollar!!
Tataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment