Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Picnic Day -- Me

Halo. I decided to write in class, learning about blood at the same time. Hahaz. I know this sounds wrong, but Dr. Wu , our Molecular Biochemistry lecturer is talking in front with her hongkie accent. The way she pronounced : red blood cells sounds like "rabbit cells" .. :)

Anyway, it's a great sunny day. Finally spring is approaching us. I see flowers blossom, people wearing colorful shorts, singlets everywhere. Ya, everyone have been longing for this. Hopefully the weather stay the same for the rest of the Spring days ! Weeee... 23 degree Celsius is kinda hot but I love sunny days. And guess what we had a spring picnic at the Oval last Saturday. It is definitely one of the great days that I had in the states. Lots of fun and laughter.

Not to forget, photo shooting is a MUST! Credits to Xin Ni Au for taking great photos of me. I wanted to have a photo collection of my 22nd years old. So here's a part of it ... 











Just in case you would like to know how I looked like during my 18th .
Tadaa: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.107428763893.118597.613593893&type=3

Stay tune to Part II. Tataz.

No comments:

Post a Comment